Older Blog Posts

Monday, October 4, 2010

Sserts.stresS

I'm taking an ACT prep class today and tomorrow, and I didn't think I could be more stressed than I already am about college... not to mention my entire future. The man teaching the course went on and on about scholarships, the competition we'll face when it comes to getting into college; it all makes me want to sit in my room, write songs, and stay at home forever and ever. No homework or scholarship applications or complicated thought processes involved. If there's one thing I hate, it's being uncomfortably close to my stress-level breaking point.
I don't cry very often, but lately my emotions have been running wild with all this stuff I have to think about and do.
Not to mention my regular procrasinating habits have been biting me in the butt lately... I have 2 essays to write as I type this. I'm getting ridiculously lazy and I need to stop! Unfortunately, that is how my mind works - the more stuff I have to do, the less I want to worry about it, the lazier I become. I guess I'm just really bad at facing the stuff I need to get done, such as applying for college, applying for scholarships, applying for transcripts, applying, appling...appygin....app....dsfdlksdfsdkf.

No comments:

Post a Comment