Older Blog Posts

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Homecoming shopping is done!

To back up my claims of being a huge procrastinater, I will tell you that I just went shopping for my homecoming dress today. Note: My homecoming is this Saturday. Yeah... a little late. BUT. Funny story. The first dress I picked off the rack was the dress I ended up buying.

This is funny because every other year my dress shopping experience has been a little like this: Go to store, don't like any of the dresses, go to different store, see more dresses I don't like, go to another store, find one dress that doesn't have my size, go to other store, find one dress that doesn't fit right, end up going to first store and being forced to pick one I don't like all that much. Except my sophomore year, where this beautiful, flowy blue dress caught my eye at Dillards and it fit me like a glove. Pictured below:


I stinking loved that dress...
Anyway, today, for my senior homecoming, I ended up buying the dress I liked the most! On top of that, for once in my life, it was the one I chose first. Here it is:



I love it! It's so comfy and so cute. One thing I love about dances is that it's an excuse for my 5'9 self to wear crazy high heels. In this year's case, I bought a pair of 4 inch heels! Craziness. I officially know what it's like to be over 6 feet tall. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment