Older Blog Posts

Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Journey Through Horses

Every once in a while I look back on photos from the days when I was horse-crazy.
Occasionally, waves of nostalgia wash over me and all I can do is cry because I miss the old days so much.
Today when I was looking through them, I realized that from the period when I stopped riding until now, I had sold everything that I owned from my horse days except one thing: my helmet. This made me cry even harder. What I wouldn't do to have just a few things back. All I have are lots of pictures to look at, and a video I made portraying monumental horses in my old life. The video below, mind you, doesn't nearly show all the horses I rode and loved, but it gives you a glimpse into what were some of the best and worst years of my life. Enjoy empathetically. :)

1 comment: